Unless otherwise agreed we will ensure that all properties under our management comply with current safety regulations. This will ensure your property or portfolio are always ready to market.
The following is required before a tenant checks in:
- Satisfactory fire / smoke alarm system
- Landlord gas safety certificate
- Carbon monoxide alarm(s)
- Satisfactory Electrical Inspection Condition Report (ECIR)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Certificate
- Legionella Risk Assessment and confirmation risks have been removed or mitigated.
At Guardian Estates we understand that your property is a source of income and unexplained or unexpected maintenance charges can have financial implications. This is the reason why we always inspect the issue and notify our landlords prior to any maintenance contractor attending, to try and resolve the issue.
We will also ensure unless previously stated that all utility bills are switched to the current tenants name for our clients between tenancies. Guardian Estates try to ensure this is done efficiently as possible and that any bills for short periods between tenancies come to us to check and pay on client’s behalf. In addition to this our lease clearly states that our tenants are responsible for TV licences, landlines, broadband and other services.